This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

6.13.2016

Causal in a Contrast-Trimmed Dress

Happy Monday!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! For this look, I am keeping it comfy, fun and casual in this contemporary Forever 21 dress. This color scheme is my favorite because its versatile when adding accessories. I paired this look with a simple beaded bracelet, black and white sneakers and black with white trimmed sunglasses. What do you think about my Minnie mouse buns? :)

I love a sleek and simple style cut that's flattering and super comfy. Let me know what you would pair with this dress?

Photos by David Foley of Foleys Fotos

Outfit Details: 
Dress: Forever 21
Sunnies: Mystiques Bermuda
Bracelet: Aeropostale 
Shoes: Rue 21

Don't forget to follow me on my social media channels:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At