This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

6.20.2016

New Buys & Gift

Maybelline's Brow Mascara | Marks & Spencers Wedge Shoes | Mary Kay Mineral Eye Makeup | DSW Mootsies Tootsies Wedge Shoes

Today is the first official day of Summer! I am excited to know cool mornings and nights are about to pass and summer is here to stay. Here are my new buys, comfort shoes with the luxury of style and Maybelline's brow sculpturing mascara. It's a clear solution that gives my brows the natural finish they need. And thanks to a wonderful friend, I was sent to try Mary Kays eye mineral makeup. Great colors for summer.

Do you have any new summer buys?

Don't forget to follow me on my social media channels:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At