This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

6.06.2016

Shopping in the City

I treated myself to a little shopping spree in Hamilton. Although the prices can be quite expensive, there were a few stores offering great sales, which afforded me to buy much-needed items for my wardrobe. 

If you have been following my blog regularly, you are aware since Spring arrived I have been slowly but surely donating clothing that I no longer can wear and replacing them with essentials items.

This was the shopping trip to do just that. I was able to find dresses, a few tops, and skirts to replace the items that were given away. Although I am still sorting out clothing for each season, it feels great to see the changes in my wardrobe. 

Oh and I can't forget about lunch. My love and I picked up lunch and ordered wahoo nuggets, chicken and waffles from FryDays. The meal was delicious!! It's my new favorite restaurant. :)


How was your weekend? 

Don't forget to follow me on my social media channels:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At