This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

6.24.2016

The Bikini Edit

(From Left to Right): 1. Cutout Striped Bikini Bottoms | 2. Pink Striped Bikini | 3. Harness Red Bikini | 4. Black String Bikini | 5. White Cutout Bandage Suit | 6. Pink Cactus Print Bikini | 7. Yellow Wrap Bikini | 8. Spaghetti Strap Floral Bikini

Warmer Days are here and vacation season is near which means it's time to find the perfect bikini! Luckily, I live where people vacation and there are plenty of swimwear options to purchase. This post is dedicated to my favorite bikini styles that are currently around at the moment. Comfort and style play a big role in how I chose my swimwear. The combination of the two is perfect whether you are surfing, sipping coconut water by the pool, or digging your toes in the sand - you will love the bikini you're in. 

My other must-haves for bikinis are prints, geometric shapes, and color. This option adds so much to the entire look of the bikini. Plus, with the ability to have a variety of styles in your bikini repertoire you're able to mix and match which is another trend this season. I can't wait to sport my swimwear starting this weekend. 

What bikini style will you be wearing? Which is your favorite item of my picks? 

Don't forget to follow me on my social media channels:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At