This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

7.11.2016

5 Things on my Summer Bucket List


The sun is beaming through my windows and as I stare at my laptop I am here thinking, "What should I do this summer?". There is plenty to do now the sun is out! So I have decided to make a Summer bucket list that I must complete before the Summer ends. And I have already started ...

Read what I will attempt this Summer and get inspired! 

1.  Attend more fashion events.  Although I love fashion, it's hard to take time out for yourself. A fellow blogger and I hosted a fashion event a few Sundays ago which was an eventful day for me. It was such a great experience to network with local creatives. Also, this week is fashion week in Bermuda. I have already attended two events so far and am amazed by the local talent showcased here. I may volunteer for a few other events after enjoying VIP treatment - let's see if I can be behind-the-scenes, too. 

2.  Take a break from social media.  It's hard to not look at your newsfeed and messages on your phone every day. I literally just need a break. Time to take a vacation to fully enjoy summer. 

3. Clean like never before.  It's seriously time to get rid of items I am not using. I have accumulated so many things that I feel a little overwhelmed with what I should do with them. I have started selling items at local shops, however, I am so close to just tossing things out so I don't have to deal with them period. Sad. Yes, I know. 

4. Help others. Helping others and giving back has been weighing on my heart lately. I have been so focused on my blog and other priorities than I have forgotten to do something for someone else. I am going to try to help others more. Not only for them, but also for myself. 

5. Be a tourist. Spending time exploring your town makes you appreciate your place of living more. I have always wanted to do things that tourist would do when they visit Bermuda. So far this summer I have been on a few boat trips exploring the beautiful ocean and seeing Bermuda from an entirely different angle. Next thing to do is to go jet skiing. Super nervous, but I want to be able to say I've done it. 


What will you be doing this Summer? Let me know in the comment box below. 

Don't forget to follow me on my social media channels:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At