This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

7.15.2016

#Bermuda Fashion Week: #BDAFASHIONFEST

Bermuda Fashion Week kicked off on Sunday, showcasing local retailers from Sisley, Calypso to Baubelles Boutique. I chose to wear a black and white outfit as it seems to be a trend for me when I go to fashion events. It's classic and easy to style with various accessories.

The color scheme itself never goes out of style and could never go wrong when putting together. I love to wear this color scheme, especially when mixing fabrics and textures. In this look, I focused on the skirt. I paired it with a simple top to add more focus on the skirt while placing a bit of texture in my heels and highlighting the low cut top with a beaded choker necklace. 
I think outfits, like this look, should have a little sass and chic vibe to it. 


Let me know what you think of my look in the comment box below. 

Outfit Details: 
Fedora: Forever 21
Sunnies: Mango Bermuda
Top: Pirates Port
Choker Necklace: Atelerie 
Fringe Leather Skirt: Mango Bermuda 
Heels: Traffic Shoes

Don't forget to follow me on my social media channels:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At