This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

7.22.2016

Maybelline #Bermuda Gift Bag

Happy Friday everyone! I thought I'd share some of my Maybelline Bermuda gift bag goodies from fashion week. If you read my previous post, you would know that Bermuda's Fashion Week has come and gone. It was an eventful week with new festivities to attend and amazing new brands showcasing their looks. Every year gets better and better and I am thankful to attend. 

Bermuda Fashion Fest gave me a FREE VIP ticket to the Local Retailer Show because I was one of the winners in the #makeithappenbda Maybelline selfie contest. Thank you, Bermuda Fashion Fest!

What's in this bag? 
Fashion Week Booklet | Garnier Fructis Fortifying Conditioner: Sleek & Shine | Maybelline Fashion Key Chain | Maybelline Compact Mirror | Maybelline Trend Alert | Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion | Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Evian Social Box photos & VIP Wristband not included. 

This post was in no way sponsored by Maybelline Bermuda. All opinions are my own. 


Don't forget to follow me on my social media channels:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At