This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

8.13.2016

ABC #TheView | Live Recording in New York

Last week, I had the chance to go to ABC (American Broadcasting Company) studios for a live taping of The View. I have always wanted to attend a live studio recording of a major network and thought this was the perfect time to do so since my husband and I was visiting New York. We made an early start out to the city to receive our priority tickets. 

After security check, ABC allowed us into their cafeteria (which they usually don't allow the audience to do), and we enjoyed a quick bite from Starbucks before the show. When seated, we were given instructions on audience etiquette and was notified by the producers on which panel member and special guest would be attending for the show. FYI: It was the last episode of the season!  I was hoping to see Whoopi, sadly she wasn't there but I was able to see Joy, Raven, Paula, Sara and Sunny with special guest Penn Jillette.

In a nutshell, I had a blast and received a few gifts from the show. 
See me at the 8.5 - 9-second mark! :)

See details of this look in next week's blog post. 

Have you been to a live recording on a major network? If so, tell me about your experience. 


Don't forget to follow me on my social media channels:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At