This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

8.01.2016

Floral Print Kimono Sleeve Romper

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I wanted to say a quick hello before I leave for my trip. I am not sure when the next post will be but I will try my best to share my travels with you as soon as I can.

I am wearing one of my favorite rompers this summer. It's a soft fabric with a pretty floral print forming a V-neck shape with a string in the back that ties atop. I especially adore that it has kimono sleeves which add a unique style to the entire look. With the rich colors, this romper brings a fun element to the closet which can be worn with boots or sandals. In my opinion, with the sleeves on this romper, it makes it a little more versatile than most rompers.

What do you think? How would you style this romper? 

Photos by: David Foley of Foleys Fotos
Outfit Details: 
Romper: Charlotte Russe 
Statement Ring: Charlotte Russe 
Sunnies: Charming Charlie 
Booties: Traffic Shoes
Don't forget to follow me on my social media channels:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At