This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

8.15.2016

Floral Wrap Dress

Hi everyone! I'm back from my trip and wanted to share a new outfit of the day with you. As promised in a previous post, I wore this look at the live recording of The View at ABC Studios in New York City and absolutely love the feel of this dress. It's light weight, cool and so comfortable. It's easily one of my new favorite pieces to wear. 

The length and fit of this print dress make it easy to move in. I adore the self-tie sash on the waist to form a V-neckline. 


See which accessories were added below and let me know what you think of this look.

Outfit Details: 
Sunnies: Mystiques Bermuda 
Black Choker: Forever 21
Dress: Forever 21
Heels: Mossimo


Photos by: My Husband
Don't forget to follow me on my social media channels:


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At