This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

8.29.2016

Part 2: American Museum of Natural History with CityPASS

This is a review sponsored by CityPASS in partnership with NYCGO. All opinions are my own. 

If you weren't able to catch last week's blog post, you can do so here; and read Part 1 of my CityPASS adventure.

I've always enjoyed experiments, being able to observe and learn about the environment. During my trip to New York, I was able to relive my adolescent years and visit The American Museum of Natural History.  There's so much to see here from their space shows to the dinosaur exhibits, it's a must-see museum.  
The American Museum of Natural History is one of the world's most significant museums. They not only offer scientific collections, they are also known to offer educational support to help fund activities and programs within its establishment.

It's the perfect place to be when learning natural history with family, friends and fellow classmates.
Hey there, Bermuda! :)

Plan Your Visit

The American Museum of Natural History is open daily (10am - 5:45pm) except on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. With CityPASS, your admission to the museum is included with the total fee as well as the Rose Center for Earth and Space; plus the Space Show or a giant screen film in 3D.

I would recommend going to one of the 3D or 2D screen films. They are absolutely amazing visually and you will learn so much in just 30 mins.

If you are interested in CityPASSes, they are available in the following cities:

Atlanta 
Boston
Chicago
Dallas 
Houston
Philadephia
San Francisco
Seattle
Southern California
Tampa Bay
Toronto

Note: NYC CityPASS was given to me to review, however, the opinions in this post are my own. 

Don't forget to follow me on my social media channels:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At