This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

9.03.2016

Madame Tussauds #NewYork Visit

By the many travel posts I've shared in the past few weeks, I'm sure you are aware that I recently visited New York. One of the many places visited was Madame Tussauds. It's home to the new Ghostbusters Experience featuring Ghostbusters Dimensions (Reality Experience). Madame Tussauds not only offers the attraction of Ghostbusters, it's also known for the Wax Museum.

There was so much to see, touch, and enjoy. My husband and I couldn't wait to explore!

As you enter the attraction, the first person who's there to greet you is Leslie Jones (known as Patty in Ghostbusters), the wax figure that is.  From the outside of Madame Tussauds, it appears to be pretty small, with 5 levels of fun and entertainment you get to see over 200 life-like wax figures. It's definitely a museum quite unique from the others. After you have checked-in to receive your ticket, enter the elevators and get ready to take photos with the A-List celebrities.

It's amazing how identical they appear to the human eye, so we had to stop to take photos, however, I don't want to spoil the fun for those planning to visit. Here are a few of the nearly 100 photos I took.




How amazing would it be to sit in the White House with President Obama and First Lady?
Now the Ghostbusters Experience is a little haunting but isn't anything with ghosts expected to be haunting? It was also entertaining watching the Marvel 4D Film upon entering. I'm sure if you have children 8 and up, they would enjoy this attraction.

This visit was one of my favorites and has to be on your agenda for your next trip to the Big Apple.

What are the costs and hours of operation? 

For access to Madame Tussauds New York, this particular ticket includes the all-new Ghostbusters Experience and more. The online costs are $49.75.

If you are looking for the Ultimate Experience which includes a custom souvenir wax hand to take home, a fountain beverage and snack with full access to Madame Tussauds and the Marvel 4D Film, the online cost is $44.95.

Remember, prices vary and are subject to change.

Have you ever visited Madame Tussauds? Tell me about your experience.

Note: This post was sponsored by Merlin Entertainments PLC. All opinions are my own. 

Don't forget to follow me on my social media channels:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At