This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

9.17.2016

Transitioning into Autumn

After the cool mornings and severe heat in the afternoon, I think Autumn is well on its way. I am over dressing for Summer and can't wait to pair my blazers and ankle high boots with my looks.

Besides Spring, Autumn is one of my favorite seasons because I can enjoy plenty of comfort foods and comfort wear. You should see my wardrobe wishlist right now! Although I'm living in a tropical climate, I tend to fall right into pulling out the boots, maxi skirts, and fedoras.

For transitioning into Autumn, here in Bermuda, I select pieces in my wardrobe from both seasons. In this look, I have one of my favorite fedora hats, a knit green crop top, and a button down maxi skirt with, of course, ankle length booties. I'm sure you know by now how much I love my hats and booties; paired with many of my Autumn looks.

Photos by: David Foley of Foleys Fotos

What are you wearing as you transition into the new season? 

Outfit Details:
Fedora: Forever 21
Top: Forever 21
Maxi Skirt: Forever 21
Gold Choker: Forever 21
Sunnies: Polette Eyewear
Booties: Traffic Shoe

Don't forget to follow me on my social media channels:


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At