This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

10.15.2016

H&M Lace Midi Dress

Today I'm sharing one of my favorite dresses that I purchased at H&M in New York. I've been on a shopping binge for dresses for a while now and I love the design and fit of this dress. I wore this look for a special date night dinner with my love a few weeks ago and I am pleased to say that the quality of this dress exceeded my expectations being that it was a very inexpensive piece.

As we all love a little black dress, I think I will start a new collection of little white dresses (LWD) to my repertoire. Tell me what you think of this look in the comment box below. 


Outfit Details:
Sunnies: Polette Eyewear
Studs: H&M
Dress: H&M
Shoes:  DSW Mootsies Tootsies 

Don't forget to follow me on my social media channels:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At