This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

10.09.2016

Off the Shoulder Top & Skirt

We all love a good off the shoulder look, right? But is it okay to wear this trend past Summer? Of course, it is. While living in a very tropical climate and trying to maintain the coolness of it all, I find off the shoulder looks versatile, comfortable and easy to style. 

With this look, I wanted to show the sassiness of this top because it's black, sleek and has the perfect flair. I thought I'd pair it with a fitting skirt, open toe shoes and the cutest heart shaped choker ever. I added a few gold touches with my sunnies and drop earrings to pull this look togeather. With this color scheme and style, it's a great transition from Summer to Fall. 

How do you style your off the shoulder looks in the Fall?

 Outfit Details:
Hat: Forever 21
Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
 Choker: Forever 21
Drop Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Sunnies: Mystiques Bermuda 
Heels: Mossimo

Don't forget to follow me on my social media channels:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At