This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

11.19.2016

New Beginnings + Agenda

You know those moments when you think you have everything figured out - plans are moving along smoothly, but something changes the course completely. What do you do? The reason for this post is because in the last few weeks my entire agenda had to change. I recently found out that I will be moving. As most of you are aware, I started a digital magazine here in Bermuda in 2014 and with this change, the ability for me to maintain this publication would become quite difficult. 

I remember how excited I was to meet with like-minded people who had similar goals and enjoyed everything about producing content to the local audience. The thrill of planning photo shoots and meeting deadlines is part of what I do and who I am as a person. And now that it's placed on hold, I have to re-evaluate my goals and dreams. 

See my publication wasn't just about 'my dream', it was a representation of people like myself who wanted to see how you CAN make your dreams a reality. Most peoples dreams are centered on fame and fortune, and I just want to enjoy life doing what I love while impacting others around me. 

In past post, I have mentioned that I'm going to start stepping outside of my comfort zone and take more risks. Well, we all have to be careful what we ask for. Since I have placed the quarterly issues of Bermuda Bliss on hold (for now), I will take the time to step into this new beginning that God has given me and seek those opportunities. 

While we never know where life will take us, we can always expect them and adjust with the change. "Let God's will be done." - Acts 21.14

What's in store in the near future? 

Plenty. There's still so much that I want to do and so little time to do it in. As for this blog, I am making plans to bring you along on my new journey. I'm not quite sure how often I will be posting so be sure to subscribe to my blog for updates and follow me on social media. 

Don't forget to follow me on my social media channels:


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At