This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

12.31.2016

Best of 2016 on Instagram

Happy end of year everyone! I can't thank you all enough for the love and support I have received this year alone on Instagram and my blog. You all have been amazing, keeping up with my journey, commenting on my blog; as well as sending sweet emails.

This year started off with amazing giveaways on my blog and new opportunites that I couldn't imagine. I have surprised myself taking a leap of faith with new ventures and I am so looking forward to what 2017 has in store.

Thanks for following me on the gram. Enjoy my favorites of 2016.





A photo posted by Taja Fox (@tajafox) on




A photo posted by Taja Fox (@tajafox) on


A photo posted by Taja Fox (@tajafox) on

A video posted by Taja Fox (@tajafox) on



A photo posted by Taja Fox (@tajafox) on


A photo posted by Taja Fox (@tajafox) on



A photo posted by Taja Fox (@tajafox) on


A photo posted by Taja Fox (@tajafox) on

A photo posted by Taja Fox (@tajafox) on


A photo posted by Taja Fox (@tajafox) on


A photo posted by Taja Fox (@tajafox) on

A photo posted by Taja Fox (@tajafox) on

A photo posted by Taja Fox (@tajafox) on


A photo posted by Taja Fox (@tajafox) on

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At