This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

12.10.2016

Lifestyle Holiday Gift Guide for Her

Yes! It's that time of year where we shop to find gifts with quality for the people we love, but it can be difficult finding that perfect gift for her. So, I thought AdoreMe will help you find that perfect gift for mom, sister or the special lady in your life. With the grounds I've covered, you'd be sure to find something!
These gifts are my personal favorite this year because it's all about lifestyle and I'm happy to share them with you. I always find that guides are helpful when they are catered to a particular group and in one place. Of course, jewelry is always a big winner, but what if you try an adorable fitness or lingere set from AdoreMe. They have a wide variety of styles, colors and it all starts at a very low price! 
Photo submitted by AdoreMe

But what if you want to buy something other than clothing or accessories? No worries. I can help you. Electronics and anything that has to do with beauty could never go wrong. Polaroid and Samsung are pretty big when it comes to anything techy. I personally love the polaroid snap camera (which I will be getting :D). I know you are also wondering, how does my mom fit into this category? Kate Spade has an amazing variety of wine sets, candles to even personalised notebooks. You can't go wrong there! 

No matter the gift or the girl, remember to always select the item from your heart. <3


Click any image below to be directed to each item and scroll to find more. Let me know who you will be treating in the comment section. 

Don't forget to follow me on my social media channels:


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At