This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

12.17.2016

The Blouse with Ruffles + Having fun with my wardrobe

Happy Weekend! 

I hope everyone had a great week. I'm getting ready to travel for the holidays and I'm looking forward to a cooler Christmas. I love having a cup of cocoa or tea by the fireplace while singing Christmas carols. It's definitely the highlight of the holiday.

December has been so busy, I'm sure it's been busy for you as well. With holiday shopping and making plans for the new year, I’m sure to enjoy a little down time.

Let's talk about this look! Because Winter rarely exists in Bermuda, I usually take this time to have fun with specific pieces in my wardrobe, like this blouse.  I enjoy a great statement piece and flare jeans. Talk about a great 70s trend. There's something irresistible about a flare jean. I find it easy to style giving legs for days.

It's the perfect time to have fun with your wardrobe. 
What are you wearing leading up to the holidays?


Photos taken by David Foley of Foleys Fotos 


Shop This Look:



Don't forget to follow me on my social media channels:



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At